- First, we will fill up with you a registration form, which gives us an insight into your personal requirements and helps us with finding you the best suitable property for you.
- After that we will have a look into our database for rooms available at this moment and keep in touch with you for any new rooms that might iterests you.
- You can also click here to view a list of our current properties.
Dear Future Tenants,
as renting could be a very stressful task, we set out a step by step guide for you describing the whole process when renting a room with SLettings.
- Our friendly team is here to arrange viewing of your selected properties at time convenient for you.
- Please contact Stefan 077 8773 5631 or our office during opening hours Mon – Fri 10am-5pm on 020 8203 3385.
3. TO SECURE YOUR SELECTED PROPERTY FOR YOU
- we require ONE WEEK’ S RENT, which will be deducted from your first month rent payable on the day of your moving into the property.
- We require a comprehensive reference check of all our tenants. For this we employ a referencing company that carry out credit checks, employer and landlord related checks, bank status enquiries, identity check, immigration and visa confirmation.
- We also require a reference from your current or previous employer / landlord and any other relevant information to assess affordability.
- For more information on what will be required to pass referencing check, please feel free to contact our friendly team.
5. SIGNING A CONTRACT
- Once references are obtained and found satisfactory, we will draw up a tenancy agreement for signing.
Please note that for providing you with these services we set up agency fees:
Room rent –
Single room £100
Doudle room £150
Studios/Flats/Houses- equvalent of 1 week rent
Referencing up to two tenants (identity, immigration and visa conformation, financial credit checks, obtaining references from current or previous employers/landlords and any other relevant information to access affordability) as well as contract negotiation (amending and agreeing terms) and arranging the tenancy and agreement
- We require a ONE MONTH’ S DEPOSIT, which is refundable when you move out of the property.
- This deposit will be held in Tenancy Deposit Scheme under government legislation.